Last night I was talking to someone and she asked me what my plans were for the new year. I realised I didn’t have any, beyond the aforementioned stressing less plan, and that perhaps it would be nice if I did think of some things I want to accomplish. So here are some things, off the top of my head, that I want to do this year:
- Learn to play the ukulele
- Read 52+ books
- Go running a lot
- Make an indoor soccer team
- Cook new meals. Say, one a weekish.
- Edit my NaNoWriMo book
- Complete another book
- Send in my last book to a bunch of publishers
- Write more letters/emails to friends
- Learn a heap of iceblock/cream recipes
- Go camping (see more of WA)
- Create and use a balcony garden
Yeah, cool. I might add some things, as time goes on, but I really want to get this down, so that I know, at the end of the year, that I’ve done things outside of work.